Here's a guide to preparing your skin for your appointment:
- Double cleanse your face and neck before your appointment. Use a flannel and warm water to rinse, always.
- Remove any residual mascara, lipstick etc.
- Apply your own regular skincare routine.
- Wearing hydrating eye patches or face masks prior to having your makeup applied is always welcomed.
- Have on you your makeup inspiration images and any discussed extras such as lipstick or dramatic lashes if required.
- Keep in mind your potential lipstick choice as you will need to have a similar colour on hand to top up with or purchase one to use prior to your appointment.