**Please note GST is added to all bookings.
Yay! I'm ready to secure you for my wedding! What do I do next?
- Let me know! Then I can send you your quote to review with your initial package details.
Then all you have to do is accept the quote to generate an invoice, sign the T&C and make sure the booking payment is received then Yipee! The date is yours!
Unfortunately, I cannot pencil dates due to the multiple requests for popular dates year on year.
When can I book my Bridal preview?
- Ideally anytime within 8 weeks of the wedding day. If you are based internationally, we can schedule your preview for a date that you will be in the country. Before then, we can discuss and prepare your desired style, ensuring all your beauty requirements are met.
How will I know if I'll need hair extensions or padding?
- Lots of the popular styles you fall in love with have extensions incorporated. We will discuss this in your discovery call or at your preview.
When should I book my cut, colour or highlights appointment with my hairdresser prior to the wedding?
- We will discuss the timing for this at your preview however consider the time of the year of your wedding and aim for having your last trim/colour/toner etc 2 weeks prior to the wedding day.
It's also very important that with hairstyling we plan face framing lengths and also ensuring we have enough hair to create the desired look if not requiring extensions or support padding.
Can I make changes to the number of people serviced on the Wedding Day?
- You can add services, but once you have booked your date you can't decrease these numbers.
Can you start before 7am?
- Yes. An early callout fee applies and additionally to any accompanying stylist that have been booked.
How long do you allow for services on the wedding day?
- Brides 45-75 minutes or up to 90 minutes for selected styles, Guests average 45min per person. These times are approximate as some hair types and styles can take less or more time. Makeup average at 45 minutes pp, Bride 45-60 min.
Are you available on public holidays?
- Yes, if I have availability and there is a $300 surcharge for these dates.
Travel fees are added to all bookings.
$25 per half hour travelled
Out of Auckland $1.50 per km return.
This fee includes my time travelling, petrol, oil, milage, toll charges where necessary.
Travel fees are subject to change at any time.
- $350 car ferry return to Kennedy Point, no pick up/drop off required. Additional artists $50 return each.
Flights - If flights are required Amy shall book them at her discretion, at the client’s expense, please enquire.
Accomodation - If an early start is required then an accomodation fee will be quoted.
For all destination weddings (outside of Auckland) accomodation fees apply, please enquire.
Locations - Locations I frequent are the North Shore suburbs, Auckland City Central Hotels, Air BnB's, Waiheke Island, Kumeu, Coatesville, Orewa, Warkworth, Mangawhai, Matakana, Omaha and surrounding these areas.
- Destination weddings inside of New Zealand: Queenstown & the Hawkes Bay.
- Destination weddings outside of New Zealand 2025.
Enquire for travel & accomodation rates.
What is the WhatsApp Bridal Beauty Concierge Service?
- Read all about it here
Can I please speak to you about my wedding?
- Yes! You can book a free 15 min discovery zoom call with me here.