Yay! I'm happy with my Quote and I'm ready to secure you for my wedding! What do I do next?
- Accept the quote to generate an invoice, sign the terms and conditions and make sure the booking payment is received then Yipee! The date is yours!
Unfortunately, I cannot pencil dates due to the multiple requests for popular dates year on year.
When can I book my Bridal preview?
- Monday to Thursday at 11am.
Ideally anytime within 4-8 weeks of the wedding day. If you are based internationally, we can schedule your preview for a date that you will be in the country. Before then, we can discuss and prepare your desired style, ensuring all your beauty requirements are met.
How will I know if I'll need hair extensions or padding?
- We will discuss this in your discovery call or at your preview.
When should I book my cut, colour or highlights appointment with my hairdresser prior to the wedding?
- We will discuss the timing for this at your preview however consider the time of the year of your wedding and aim for having your last trim/colour/toner etc 2 weeks prior to the wedding day.
It's also very important that with hairstyling we plan face framing lengths and also ensuring we have enough hair to create the desired look if not requiring extensions or support padding.
Can I make changes to the number of people serviced?
- You can increase the numbers in the booking but not decrease once booked.
Do you charge less for blow wave only? (short to shoulder length hair)
- If the request is additional to the package offering then yes I have a blow wave only rate you can add for a guest or Mum.
Can you start before 7am?
- Yes. An early callout fee applies and additionally to any accompanying stylist that have been booked.
How long do you allow for services on the wedding day?
- Brides 60-90 minutes, Bridesmaids, Mums and 45min - 1 hour per person, per service. These times are approximate as some hair types can take less or more time.
Are you available on public holidays?
- Yes, if I have availability and there is a $300 surcharge for these dates (per stylist)
$100 per hour travelled. This fee includes my time travelling, petrol, oil, milage, toll charges where necessary. Travel fees are subject to change at any time.
- $200 which includes the return ferry ticket to Matiatia Wharf and parking on the mainland. Please note - pick up and drop off at ferry building required.
- $250 car ferry return to Kennedy Point, no pick up/drop off required.
Flights - If flights are required Amy shall book them at her discretion, at the client’s expense, please enquire.
Accomodation - For destination weddings accomodation fees apply, please enquire.
Locations - Locations I frequent are the North Shore suburbs, Auckland City Central Hotels, Air BnB's, Waiheke Island, Kumeu, Coatesville, Orewa, Warkworth, Matakana, Omaha and surrounding these areas.
- Destination weddings inside of New Zealand: Queenstown/Lakes District & the Hawkes Bay Wine region.
- Destination weddings outside of New Zealand: Fiji, Rarotonga, Europe 2024 & 2025.
Enquire for travel & accomodation rates.
What is the WhatsApp Bridal Beauty Concierge Service?
- Read all about it here
Can I please chat to you about my wedding?
- Yes! You can book a free discovery zoom call with me here.