Where does my Bridal preview take place?
- Bridal Previews take place in my studio in Torbay, North Shore - Auckland unless you request this at your home. Travel fees will apply.
When can I book my Bridal preview?
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday at 10am.
Ideally anytime within 12 weeks of the wedding day. If you are based internationally, we can schedule your preview for a date that you will be in the country. Before then, we can discuss and prepare your desired style, ensuring all your beauty requirements are met.
How will I know if I'll need hair extensions or padding?
We will discuss this in your discovery call or at your preview. Most of the bridal looks you'll be in love with will have had help with extra hair or support. However, if you already have the hair we need then this is fantastic!
When should I book lash and brow treatments in preparation for my wedding day makeup?
- See your brow and lash artist before you come for your preview if possible for best chance of success. If you are unsure, we can discuss at your preview. If having a Lash Lift or Brow Lamination these last 6-8 weeks and a brow tint, shape or tidy is best booked in the week leading up to the wedding day.
I am planning to have lash extensions for the wedding - do you do this and when should I have these applied?
- This is not a service I offer but I suggest having these applied in the week or two prior to your wedding date. I have temporary false strip and individual lashes available for my brides and bridal parties.
When should I book my cut, colour or highlights appointment with my hairdresser prior to the wedding?
- We will discuss the timing for this at your preview. It's very important that with hairstyling we plan face framing lengths and also ensuring we have enough hair to create the desired look if not requiring extensions or support padding. On average, hair grows 1 cm per month so keep this in mind. If your hair is going up or half up you will need to consider the root colour vs your ends colour.
Can I make changes to the number of people serviced?
- You can increase the numbers but not decrease once booked. If someone can no longer make it, it's a nice offer to invite another guest to enjoy the services.
Can you start before 7am?
- Yes. An early callout fee applies and additionally to any accompanying artist/stylist that have been booked.
When should I have a spray tan for my wedding?
- You would ideally have your bridal spray tan 2 days prior to the wedding day. I always recommend you have a trial tan too no sooner than 4 weeks before hand. Maybe for your bridal shower/bachelorette or hens party?
Where do you travel to?
- My studio is in Torbay on the North Shore in Auckland, New Zealand.
Locations I frequent are the North Shore suburbs, Auckland City central and fringe hotels, Air BnB's, Waiheke Island, Kumeu, Coatesville and surrounding areas, Orewa, Warkworth, Matakana.
- I am also available for travel to Queenstown/Lakes District & the Hawkes Bay Wine region. *Enquire for travel & accomodation rates.
- International travel to the pacific islands. *Enquire for travel & accomodation rates.
Can I please chat to you about my wedding?
- Yes! You can book a free discovery zoom call with me here.
Can you pencil my wedding date in before I pay the deposit?
- Unfortunately, I cannot pencil dates due to the demand for popular dates year on year. Once we have agreed on your choice of package, terms and conditions are signed and the booking deposit is received then the date is yours!